The Worm Factory Standard is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory Standard takes less than 15 minutes a week.
Included with each Worm Factory Standard is a comprehensive instruction guide that makes setup easy and gives detailed tips on how to best manage your new Worm Factory Standard year-round.
Start with just the bottom tray and bedding material included. Add 1lb of composting worms and start filling the tray with household waste. The worms will process and recycle the waste into fine compost full of nutrients. When the first tray is full, stack another on top. Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward as new food is added.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.
- Compact and expandable up to 7 trays
- US made high quality post consumer recycled plastic
- Choice of color: Black, green, terracotta
- Create compost year-round, indoors and out
- 5 year limited warranty
- Odor free operation
- Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week