The Worm Factory 360 composter uses worms to break down organic waste. Its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
It is easy to recycle kitchen scraps and paper into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants.
Managing the Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Add worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. Once that tray is filled add another. The worms migrate upward leaving their compost behind. It works year-round inside or outside.
The finished compost can be used on any plants.
- Includes a comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in black, green, and terra-cotta
- Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
- Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
- Glacial rock dust minerals
- 30 year life expectancy
- Expandable up to 6 trays
- Easy to assemble and manage
- 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made with post consumer recycled materials
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Also includes instructional DVD!