This wood was harvested in SE Nebraska, milled locally into a long lasting wood for your raised bed garden. Osage Orange is one of the hardest, longest lasting, woods you can find. These beds should easily last 20 years exposed to the elements, but could last for a 100 or more. The wood can be sanded and coated to preserve the beautiful yellow color or left to become a natural grey over time. This will help to Maximize your yields! We offer complete design and installation services, just choose a size.
- Available in various sizes to fit your garden
- Designed by Nature to stand up to the elements.
- 8-12″ deep to support large plants with deep roots
- Create a unique look for your back or front yard
- Easier to plant and maintain than in-ground beds
- Grow vegetables or custom flower arrangements